Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Need To Start Running Again. . .

The last time I have ran is Regional night of track.  And that was back in May.. I keep saying I'm going to run, I'm going to run but then I never do. I don't know if it's just a lack of dedication or what.  But I guess I sorta lied earlier to you. Because the night of Regionals I just ran like a couple of warm up laps around the track.  The last time I ran over three miles was over a year ago.. And I'm blushing just typing that. I can tell I'm out of shape. I really need to start running because I want to build my muscle back up so when track starts in the spring I'll be beastly! haha jk

I think I'm going to start a pact to start running.  And if I don't run, I'll face some sort of consequences. haha

<3

4 comments:

JordannLee* said...

I will run w/ you...because god and everyone else knows im out of shape...well kinda(:

bree(: said...

Haha! Jordan said he will start running with me but who knows when he'll take initiative to instead of saying he's tired. lol :)

JordannLee* said...

Haha no kidding...maybe it runs with the name!..haha lol

bree(: said...

hahahah!! yeah, i'll believe both of you when you show up to run at 6.30 am on Saturday! :-) hehe jk