Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dress Up (:

I love dressing Lauren and Brittany up in clothes and then taking pictures of them!  I have so much fun with it.  But last night I took the photos of Lauren (see below) and had very many difficulties.  First off, I think you should beware the my camera that I have is a hand me down from my mom because I'm saving up for a nice one.  Well this camera is a Kodak and I stronly dislike Kodak cameras.  They're a piece of junk!  Well before my mom got a new camera and gave me this old one, Dad broke the cover to the battery compartment so the batteries do not stay in unless you hold it or put tape over it.  Well there was no tape to be found anywhere in the house so I had to put bandaids on it to hold it together.. After I'm outside and have Lauren all situated and while I go to take the first photo, the batteries go dead.. I run back in the house and look and look for AA batteries. You know my luck, there is none anywhere.  Ding!  The Wii remotes use AA batteries. :) A solution to my problem. Or so I thought.. It seemed like all the stupid batteries would only last about 3 photos or so and then die.  Rip off the bandaid, switch the batteries, and slap the bandaids back on.  I believe I did that like 6 times or so.  So guess what I'm going to be doing in the next or so?? I think I'm going to buy me a 'great' camera.  It's called investing, Mom. :)

<3

0 comments: