These are the questions to the video we watched.
1. The fact that 34 babies are born every 8 seconds..That is insane..
2. Yes I think we do.
3. As a student, I don't think I am. I don't think Pike Central prepares us enough to enter college. There isn't enough variety of classes to choose from and so many teachers slack off at teaching us. A lot of teachers also don't incorporate technology and other things that we are going to experience in college.
4.I think they need to incorporate more technology and different learning and teaching techniques. They just teach the same way they have for the past 40 years..
5. I think they should use more laptops and different websites to teach us things. In some of the health classes they could use Youtube to show videos of real life things to put things in perspective for that student. Because sometimes its hard for me to understand what that teacher is really talking about until I see in real life what they mean.
6. Some of the teachers are weary about giving up the way that they have taught for some many years and don't want to learn something new so they can teach better. (they're lazy..) The advantages would be students would be more prepared for college and even if they didn't go to college but straight to a job, they would be more prepared and confident about what they were doing.
<3
Monday, October 4, 2010
Shift Happens
Posted by bree(: at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment